Teaching drummers and percussionists is totally different from the methodology used for dancers. In this case, teaching is based on technics more than explanations, and the duration and progress achieved in the class depends on the abilities of the students. Our way of teaching is interesting and unique.
For more details about the topics, please contact us by email or through social media.
– Techniques for derbouka, cajón and frame drums.
– Discovering Middle Eastern rhythms and rhythmic.
– Enjoying the complexity of rhythms from the Arabian Peninsula.
– Developing playing power and speed by practicing North African rhythms.
– Building emotions, elegance and talent through Persian, Indian and Turkish rhythms.
– Interaction and communication in the world of belly dance art.
– Emotions, personality and musicality in art.
– Personal development, creativity and promotion in the art field.